Well, running in the burgh is something quite enjoyable. After weeks, it seems very pleasant. Some resources:
- The Steel City Road Runner: http://www.steelcityrrc.org - weekly events, good people, really fun. A must !
- Lululemon and True Runner store events : http://www.lululemon.com/pittsburgh/shadyside and http://www.truerunner.com/pages/index-pit - local events in Shadyside. Fun for a short race
- Running in the USA: http://www.runningintheusa.com/ - to find good locations to run in the USA
- Downtown running club: http://www.pittsburghrunning.org
- Running club LGBT friendly: http://www.pittsburgh-frontrunners.org/